apple card denied reddit

I reapplied after path said I could was denied for the same reason I. Which of course is totally normal when you apply for any credit card.


Branded In Memory

I was having problems getting my identity verified.

. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone tap Wallet Apple Pay then tap your Apple Cash card. Strange because I have an excellent credit score over 800 and usually I do get instant approval whenever I apply for a store card. Not sure if its 30 days from your first attempt or second.

My FICO Score according to the same email from Apple is 723 which I think is more than enough for. Goldman Sachs customer service suggested I do a hard reset on my iPhone. Actually thats about something else when we applied to the apple card it would say apple card services are currently unavailable try again later and i called customer support about it on 731 and maybe they fixed it but it doesnt have anything to do with denial afaik bc we couldnt even apply in the first place to be denied im not denied.

Opened a high proportion of trades recently. The answer is yes but you have to go through a process. We are here to support you if you need an advice on closingopening a credit card improving your credit scores removing inaccurate information from your report qualifying for a new cardmortgageloan investigating unknown information on your report and much more.

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. The Apple Card is slowly rolling out to American consumers on a limited basis. Open the Settings app tap Wallet Apple Pay then tap your Apple Cash card.

I honestly feel like there is a glitch on Apples end. Heres a breakdown of the reasons you may be denied the Apple Card according to Apple. They usually would send u a path to Apple Card.

And then I was offered the path I didnt have much to do with path because I dont carry credit card balances. I try to upgrade the iCloud Storage to 50GB from 5GB but my credit card is declined. Learn about the key criteria used to determine whether your Apple Card application is approved or declined.

Sure enough did the reset and was able to complete the whole process and approved in less than 2 mins. What you need to know. This credit card I use all the time to purchase applications from the AppStore and everything is OK but the iCloud Storage I can not buy it.

57 votes 49 comments. My advice to you is contact Apple maybe yours is not going through like mine which would indicate its on Apples end. Apple lists a FICO credit score of less than 660 as an example of a score that may be too low to qualify for the Apple Card.

200k members in the AppleCard community. Goldman Sachs 1 uses your credit score your credit report including your current debt obligations and the income you report on your application when reviewing your Apple Card application. Is anyone elses application for the Apple Card getting denied for monthly debt obligations are too high given your income even though they have no debt whatsoever.

Some people on Reddit claim their Apple Card applications have been declined. As the issuing bank Goldman Sachs. Apple Card offers 3 cash back at a host of stores including its own and 2 everywhere else when paying with Apple Pay all without charging an annual fee.

A score higher than 660 is no guarantee of approval however and plenty of users with scores in the. If I wanted to charge my new iPhone 11 Pro Max to the Apple Card I would need to the input the cards number on the terminal. Look at your credit report at your see when your last inquiry is was then wait about 7 months from then and apply again I got denied for the same reason I have opened like 7 cards since this time last year.

Just because you apply though doesnt automatically mean youll be accepted. Any more than 2 a month I believe and you can get locked out from applying for 30 days. I applied for an Apple Card and was denied due to the following reasons -.

Apple notes opens in new tab that your credit score wont be affected if your application is declined. Nov 21 2019 1205 PM Reply Helpful. I was denied with a credit score of 780 saying too many inquiries.

Highly utilized on too many bankcard trade s recently or insufficient information on bankcard trades. Your credit score is too low. The company also warns that you might be denied again if you choose to apply for the Apple Card a second time.

I think if there are more than 4. My card keeps getting declined why. Community to discuss Apple Card and the related news rumors opinions and analysis.

Here is a link on how each application is evaluated - How your Apple Card application is evaluated - Apple Support. Page 1 of 1. Go to your card info.

Open the Wallet app tap your Apple Cash card then tap. Goldman Sachs offers a program known as Path to Apple Card for those who have been declined but wish to reapply for an Apple Card. If your application is rejected for one of the previously-stated reasons theres not a lot that Apple or Goldman Sachs can do for.

The program itself is not an application but if you complete the program you will be invited to apply for the Apple Card again. It kept rejecting my application identity cannot be verified. How your Apple Card application is evaluated.

Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided. How to verify your identity for Apple Cash. Just try once a month until youre approved since its a soft pull until you accept an approval.


Pin Page


Spring Roll Pot Stickers


Who Lives In A Ps2 Under The Sea Gaming


Task Manager Not Opening Or Responding In Windows 10 8 7

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel